View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 04:47 PM   #12
Cpl Punishment
Guru
Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad 103rd Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by orb9220 View Post
Thanks for the heads up. Yep installed bunch of recommended apps.
Still deciding on which launcher and any comparisons threads around? And slowly con-jelling all the different info.

1) Market no longer has Angry Birds? They have Angry Birds Seasons. But can't get orig?
2) Button Savior keeps coming up with enable debugging everytime I run it. I have enabled it it then backs out rerun and get debugg again. If I hit cancel then can get to settings and it is running on the screen. And working.
3) Advanced Task Killer Yes or No? As some say since 2.1 it is not needed and can cause problems?

And wanting to have a calendar,battery percentage,quick on/off wifi & strength with books on home screen. And a launcher bar for custom apps launch.

Any help is appreciated and this forum rocks! for help & info. And am sure I may be bugging you all a bit. Until I become knowledgeable enough to help.
Scion and Zartemis are the resident pros...Look for their past posts and print em out...What ya dont (me too !!) understand now will come clear later and you can refer to the printed out posts....Not sure if Im making sense, long day !!!
Cpl Punishment is offline   Reply With Quote