View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 02:37 PM   #14
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
/agree with ATDrake.

I haven't disabled .sigs, but I want the option to remain for me to be able to do so. Perhaps more to the point, when I see someone has taken steps to override my preference for seeing their personal advertising or not, I react to them about as well as I do to spammers who send emails purporting to be from friends or colleagues.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote