View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 09:30 PM   #11
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visuddhi View Post
Seems to work pretty well

Please add 'open with Briss' option
So I googled Briss and came up with "the Jewish rite of circumcision" - I guess that wasn't the one you were after...

One of the ideas for the Export feature was exactly this scenario - users sharing shortcuts to their favourite applications without me having to continually re-release the plugin. When/if I get around to a future release of the plugin I will add any posted in this thread to be included in it.

So I just created the menu item in the plugin config dialog, right-click to "export" and renamed the resulting briss.owip file to briss.zip (forum blocks unknown extensions as attachments unfortunately).

For anyone wanting to use it, download the attachment, rename it to 'briss.owip', then from within the plugin preferences right-click on your list of menu items and choose "Import". You will almost certainly need to modify the path, but at least I have saved you the trouble of grabbing the icon etc.
Attached Files
File Type: zip briss.zip (1.1 KB, 1449 views)
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote