View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 12:04 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelv View Post
Thanks for your feedback!

Could you please tell me the exact steps you did until it was broken? It seems to be a special case because resizing itself shouldn't cause a problem.

What happens, when you reload the book via the reload button? Is the problem fixed afterwards?
I just dragged Firefox's Left edge wider. I had already shrunk the TOC pane.

Reload made things Normal and set me back to the beginning of the chapter.

BTW XP SP3 FF 3.6.10 (11 downloading now)

I just tried this: If I re-size Firefox with any of the TOC still open, it breaks. If I re-size the TOC, it fixes itself.
If I colapse the TOC it is good.

Last edited by theducks; 10-20-2010 at 12:10 PM. Reason: More
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote