View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 10:58 PM   #21
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
Maybe something is slightly off in kandwo's particular Kobo. Quoth mentions that his Kobo Touch "C" had ghosting issues, but mine never did. It may be the same with kandwo's Kobo (whatever model it is). We know that there are variations in screen quality within specific models.
Kandwo is not talking about ghosting, but about text sharpness. They're different things. Text sharpness decreases slightly with every partial page refresh and is only restored with full refresh. This happens on all eink readers. Most people seem not to notice it, but some do, myself included. That was one reason I couldn't get used to a Nook - you can't have every page do a full refresh on Nooks. It bothered me enough that I didn't like to read on my Nook at all and eventually sold it.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote