View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 09:55 AM   #58
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
... I'm currently listening to Americans milk camels and then drink it straight from the bowl....
Ahhhhhhhhh, raw milk. If it doesn't kill you, it makes you stronger.

Morning here, I have some oldies but goodies lined up to the next few hours -- Mamas & Papas, Lovin's Spoonful, Jackson Browne, Eagles, Spirit, Meat Loaf, and Byrds.

I just finished listening to Arlo Guthrie's first album Alice's Restaurant and the song Highway in the Wind. Now there is a group of songs by one-hit-wonders, Right now is Liar, Liar by the Castaways, next up is Goody Two-Shoes by Adam Ant.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote