View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 03:31 PM   #19
beren23
beren23 can illuminate an eclipseberen23 can illuminate an eclipseberen23 can illuminate an eclipseberen23 can illuminate an eclipseberen23 can illuminate an eclipseberen23 can illuminate an eclipseberen23 can illuminate an eclipseberen23 can illuminate an eclipseberen23 can illuminate an eclipseberen23 can illuminate an eclipseberen23 can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Kindle Touch, iPhone 4
Hi there, I just got my Kindle Touch and, for whatever reason, I haven't got the tts files either. I haven't touched any folder nor deleted anything, the Kindle was brand new and had never been used before.

The only plausible explanation is that I live in Spain and the Kindle came preset to Amazon.es account, perhaps tts was not installed because it's not available in spanish yet...

Anyway, I changed my account to amazon.com and tried both rebooting and returning to factory defaults to no avail.

I discovered something was wrong when the Kindle displayed an error message while testing it as I got it out of the box. I'm not going to use tts much, but I certainly want to have it, if only because I paid for it. I'd be grateful if any of you guys could provide me with the missing files!

Thanks!