View Single Post
Old 02-10-2007, 07:27 PM   #15
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan
No sale for me. If Rowling doesn't want to sell her books as e-books, her fans will simply scan and give away the e-books. If she's not concerned about that, fine. If Scholastic's not worried about the potential lost revenue, fine. Life's too short to worry about their short-sightedness with e-books.
Here here! I'm with you Steve.

Money for Médecins sans Frontières... excellent!
A gift for a rich kid that probably has more than I... Hmmm! Maybe only because her mum won't give it to her.
For JK... absolutely not!

If she want's to shoot herself in the foot by refusing to join in the future of litterature distribution, that's tough cookies for her. She deserves all the pirates she'll meet!!!

In my experience stubbornness never pays. Life teaches to go with the flow. Jean De La Fontaine wrote a great fable about it. 'Le Chêne et le Roseau' I'm sure that being litterate as she is, she knows it.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote