View Single Post
Old 02-10-2007, 09:53 AM   #6
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh
The only potential complication I see is getting the 'new' books (presumably from ConnStore ) on the Reader. If we can't make it work to actually put them on ahead of time, perhaps we can include a gift certificate for an amount appropriate for the list you have in mind, and that list of titles as a set of suggested ones to check out?
I thought of that as an alternative, but I think having many titles of interest already loaded on the Reader would have a greater impact. I'm prepared to spend the time loading up the Reader myself, as long as that won't limit Jessica's eventual ability to obtain more books. (The account is registered to the unit, right?) I think including a gift certificate so she can pick some more books without any further fuss about credit cards or whatever would be a great idea, though.

And remember, Ms. Rowling could undoubtedly buy a Reader of her own (she's "richer than the Queen," after all). The point is that she hasn't.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote