View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 03:13 PM   #656
church mouse
Evangelist
church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Clara HD, Kobo H2O, Boox Poke 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ploum View Post
Thanks a lot. So eink-reader.app is the default installed reader, right. Where can I*find KoReader and FBReader for PB? I want to try to see the one I*prefer.
You can find much about Koreader on this forum link:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=254659

However, I have not found Koreader to be at all stable on PB firmware 5.16.

eink-reader is what the PB firmware calls the FB reader that come in-built.

My experience has been that the CoolReader fork for Pocketbook is the best of the reader options for Epub. Mind you, Koreader (if you can get it stable), does a good job on pdfs.
church mouse is offline   Reply With Quote