View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 01:17 PM   #655
ploum
Zealot
ploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD 3 + koreader
Quote:
Originally Posted by church mouse View Post
If you look at the files in System, you should see a file called extensions.cfg. You can edit that file so that you can select which is your default reader and which others you may wish to use e.g.

cr3-pb.app,koreader.app,eink-reader.app -

this would make my default CoolReader, but also give me options for KoReader (if installed) and the factory installed.

When selecting a book in the library, a long-hold will give you the choice of which reader to open with. A short hold opens with the default.

(I have assumed you are running the latest firmware - 5.16)
Thanks a lot. So eink-reader.app is the default installed reader, right. Where can I*find KoReader and FBReader for PB? I want to try to see the one I*prefer.
ploum is offline   Reply With Quote