View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 07:51 AM   #654
church mouse
Evangelist
church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Clara HD, Kobo H2O, Boox Poke 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ploum View Post
I'm now wondering if it's possible to get back to the default reader as it was not clear for me that the default reader would be replaced.
If you look at the files in System, you should see a file called extensions.cfg. You can edit that file so that you can select which is your default reader and which others you may wish to use e.g.

cr3-pb.app,koreader.app,eink-reader.app -

this would make my default CoolReader, but also give me options for KoReader (if installed) and the factory installed.

When selecting a book in the library, a long-hold will give you the choice of which reader to open with. A short hold opens with the default.

(I have assumed you are running the latest firmware - 5.16)
church mouse is offline   Reply With Quote