View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 07:30 AM   #651
mobama
Evangelist
mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3, Onyx T76ML, Kobo H2O Edition 1, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhedgehog View Post
Superfluous? Not if things are to be done on the device itself, which is for me quite often the case.
I have Vlasovsoft's bundle installed on my Pocketbook Inkpad 2. It contains a notepad (text editor) with which to look up and change any textfile in the system. Emptying handlers.cfg seems to do the trick of permitting Coolreader to open epubs.

I'm not saying that the Russian script is a bad idea. Just that there are other tools out there that can achieve the same thing. I am keeping the script on my device too.
mobama is offline   Reply With Quote