View Single Post
Old 01-28-2017, 03:10 AM   #29
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
Solutions

Quote:
Originally Posted by seventi View Post
Can you make image of internal SD card and put on dropbox? My internal SD card is broken - it's read-only. I can't format it or do sth.

ps. you can do it by WinHex 16.1 - I can send you this program. You need to choose Tools -> Disk Tools -> Clone Disk. In source you choose: Generic SD-Multi-CARD and Destination: same file. Strat sector must be set 0 and "OK".
The image wouldnt help you because it is working only on a MicroSD with the same serial number (CID).
I guess You have 3 possibilities:
1) Remove internal MicroSD and try to fix the 5 Partitions on it under Linux (unmounted with fsck -r /dev/sd?? [make sure to have the path right])
2) You can try to find an MicroSD with changeable CID (I described in this thread how [difficult]) or
3) Try contacting Pocketbook.:
I found in the Russian forum some infos regarding changing the internal SD: basically its goes like:
Get the serial nr of the new sd (CID), the correct size of the new sd, the serial number of your pocketbook and sent it all to:
service@pocketbook-int.ru
and they will charge something and provide you with an image for the new SD your device.
http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...#entry43270823
http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...#entry53893535 (They say this is quite affordable)
4) Pocketbook could provide you with a new MicroSD (more expensive).
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote