View Single Post
Old 12-23-2016, 03:59 PM   #26
brucelee
Addict
brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Hi guys.
Today I've got my device from the service dudes and I had to check out what's changed inside. They've replaced the MicroSDHC card just as you predicted.
I've attached pictures with it.

It seems it's very easy to get it out. Just press down and slide in the pins direction. Then release and it goes up. Reverse the steps to put it back. It doesn't seem very fixed though. I expect it to pop out if I drop the device or something (hopefully that won't happen).

Edit: Here are the pictures with the previous card I had:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...05#post3209805
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20161223_224307.jpg
Views:	3015
Size:	121.9 KB
ID:	153736   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20161223_224333.jpg
Views:	1719
Size:	127.4 KB
ID:	153737