Thread: SQLite version
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2016, 08:05 AM   #1
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
SQLite version

I am doing some experimenting with the KoboTouch driver had an error with SQLite access to a database. After a bit of investigation, I discovered the version of SQLite that the sqlite3 library is built with is different in Windows and Linux.

The Windows build is using SQLite version 3.6.21. The Linux version of calibre I had to check with was 1.48. This has a 3.7 version of SQLite.

Is there a reason for the different versions? Any chance of getting the Windows version updated?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote