View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 02:28 PM   #1862
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
I enjoyed watching this for the brief time I did.

Rather thought they had killed the show? (which was a great shame)

Good to hear it is not entirely dead. : )
If you're talking about SyFy's Dresden Files TV show, it's indeed dead (cancelled in 2007), just not forgotten as I along with other die-hards have the DVD set and re-visit it every year (or so).

Quoted from jim-butcher.com
Quote:
Aug 03, 2007 - Dresden Files TV Show Canceled

We finally have our answer, and it’s just as we suspected: the Dresden Files TV show has been canceled. Read more about the decision at TV Guide.com.
While we wish SciFi could have decided differently, we’re still grateful for the twelve great episodes that aired earlier this year. Largely thanks to the TV show, book sales tripled, and no doubt more new fans will continue to discover the series through reruns and the DVDs. Speaking of which, the DVDs will be released this Tuesday! Buy them here on Amazon.com.
Additionally, fans of Paul Blackthorne will be cheered to learn that he has joined the cast of ABC’s Big Shots.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote