View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 07:54 AM   #12
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMoze View Post
Ah, thanks for the clarification. I guess I'll bug Sony support then. I mean, Microsoft's OS issues aside, Sony's mainstream product *should* support a mainstream OS. (Waitaminute, forgot about the mac situation. ) I can't imagine it should be that difficult to support Vista 64. Adobe DE runs just fine...
If you authorize your Reader once with DE on another PC with a 32-bit OS, you should then be able to buy books on Vista64 (or even Mac) and transfer them to Reader with eBook Library or just by simple file copying.
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote