View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 04:57 AM   #128
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Thank you for that file.

I can reproduce your issue using it. Specifically I can reproduce it using your "default" dictionary file.

It appears to be the blank lines at the top of the file, and a quick look indicates that the rest of the dictionary is ignored if it finds a blank line. How you got blank lines at the top I don't know, but we'll look into it. (EDIT: quite easily actually, since if you left blank entries in the list they would get sorted to the top...)

I noticed you had several dictionaries in the hunspell_dictionaries directory that appear to already be included in Sigil - so I was curious why you loaded them?

Last edited by meme; 10-27-2012 at 05:18 AM.