View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 10:26 PM   #2
fduniho
Zealot
fduniho knows the square root of minus one.fduniho knows the square root of minus one.fduniho knows the square root of minus one.fduniho knows the square root of minus one.fduniho knows the square root of minus one.fduniho knows the square root of minus one.fduniho knows the square root of minus one.fduniho knows the square root of minus one.fduniho knows the square root of minus one.fduniho knows the square root of minus one.fduniho knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle Touch, Fire, DX, Paperwhite 4; Rooted Nook ST; Likebook Mars
I'm not aware that anyone has figured out how to root it yet. You can change what's on your home screen by changing your launcher. I use Nova Launcher, and my home screen includes folders of apps, some widgets, and a quick launch row of apps at the bottom.

It would be nice to have a screensaver that uses the cover of the last book I was reading, but since I read different books with different apps, that could get tricky. I wonder if there is an app that can monitor multiple reading apps and use the cover of the latest book read in any of them as a screensaver.
fduniho is offline   Reply With Quote