View Single Post
Old 08-20-2017, 01:16 PM   #304
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
Tap lower left corner, not swipe!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
It can be a bit tricky to find the right place to tap, sometimes. I find it easier to change it from the dialog box.
Yes, I tried for a very long time to get it right, including tapping the lower left corner instead of swiping, and then finally gave up. I even started a thread in the Kindle forum to see if there was something I was missing. The tips from others did help but I eventually decided it still just wasn't consistent enough. The top tapping works consistently and is thus easier.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote