View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 04:59 PM   #3
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
I'd definitely get some subscriptions when I end up getting an iPad or another tablet.

Not sure I'd do a newspaper as the free NY Times app has enough for me, along with the free BBC, NPR, AP apps etc. Along with reading the local paper in the web browser.

I'd probably do a magazine or too. I'd like a good electronic version of Newsweek. I let my print subscription lapse as I was having a hard time keeping up with reading it, and hated recycling a magazine a week. At least the latter is removed with an e-version.

Price matters, I only paid $20 for my year of Newsweek most recently (Amazon price), I'd be willing to pay around that for a weekly magazine in e-form.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote