View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 08:41 AM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelly23 View Post
Seriously this is the best website in the history of websites. This is the second time I've had problems with my reader and found my answer here after sony wasn't able to help. Thanks guys!

Welcome to MobileRead, ekelly23, and thank you for the compliments about MobileRead.

MobileRead is popular for a number of reasons, but without people who view it, then the Forums here would not be of much value to anyone.

If you're not already aware of it, we have over 11,000 free and public domain titles, most assembled with loving care and attention to the overall look of these ebooks. They're also available in many popular formats.

Again, thank you for your kind words about the site.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote