View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 12:38 AM   #1
Waflicka
Waflicka shares his or her toysWaflicka shares his or her toysWaflicka shares his or her toysWaflicka shares his or her toysWaflicka shares his or her toysWaflicka shares his or her toysWaflicka shares his or her toysWaflicka shares his or her toysWaflicka shares his or her toysWaflicka shares his or her toysWaflicka shares his or her toys

Device: Kindle 3
Which app has the best shelf management?

Hi all. I currently use Moon+ Reader Pro on my Nexus 7 2013, and I'm not entirely happy with the experience -- it doesn't have adequate shelf management; I end up pulling books straight out of the directory, which is rather messy, especially as I have some series written by multiple authors.

If Moon+ Reader Pro does, in fact, have reasonable shelf management (I'm not looking for much -- just basic management in the vein of Kindle, Kobo, iBooks, et al.), then please let this thread sink to the bottom of the pile, as it's my own fault that I've been unable to figure it out. If, however, there's an ereading app with better shelf management, please share it with me.

Thank you.
Waflicka is offline   Reply With Quote