View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 07:15 AM   #67
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyndham View Post
The other bits which don't always work as expected are that I still get occasional errors (not the same as the one I reported earlier, but similar). Each time I can carry on, even if I have to exit Calibre and restart. If you want me to report each I am happy to do so - I just wasn't sure if this was the right place)
If you can recreate an error, please create an issue at the issue tracker with a debug log. You can find instructions for creating a debug log in the first post in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyndham View Post
The other thing which doesn't work as expected is that the books are not being assigned to the Reading List. Again, I am assuming it is my fault and need to read the instructions again. For reference, the "Collections in Marvin" column contains "General, NEW, READING LIST". The assignments to General (fanfiction, etc all work.

Is there perhaps an order in which these tags should be used?

I have 3183 Unread books (3183 in All my books), 1866 in General, and 13 in the Reading List - these have all been added manually from within Marvin. Incidentally why does Unread include a book I am part way through? Is this my fault for using the NEW tag?

Thanks once again for a fantastic product (Calibre) and now this very useful driver. Incidentally, I have now stopped using DropBox and online catalogues.
There is a new version of the Marvin driver that will be released with Marvin 2.0 (sometime in September) which makes flag management much easier. Keep an eye on the Marvin forum for more information about Marvin 2.0. And of course, I will post information here when the update is available.

G

Last edited by GRiker; 08-31-2013 at 09:06 AM.