View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 03:10 AM   #20
Yamada
Enthusiast
Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad; K1/2/DX; Some Sony thing I bought at Yodobashi
Probably not. Special editions never really did much for me, especially if the "special" part it just amounts to some software addition.

That's what confused me me about the Kobo Aura HD release. One website (I think Forbes) said the HD was a limited edition run up to a future release...but what was "limited" about is a mystery, aside from the continuous firmware stability problems folks with Kobos happily put up with.
Yamada is offline   Reply With Quote