View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 07:33 PM   #29
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
I have a problem. I had installed a previous version of this software (when it wasn't a plugin). I've updated to calibre 0.9.28 and, when I try to install the plugin, I get the following error:

Spoiler:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\dialogs\plugin_updater.py", line 728, in _install_clicked
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\ui.py", line 361, in add_plugin
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\ui.py", line 53, in load_plugin
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 167, in load
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 150, in load_module
File "calibre_plugins.kobotouch_extended.__init__", line 8, in <module>
ImportError: cannot import name KOBOTOUCHEXTENDED

I don't know which the problem is.

Edited: With morning light I've gone to GitHub and I've read instructions, sorry

Last edited by Terisa de morgan; 04-28-2013 at 07:33 AM.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote