View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 10:40 PM   #2
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Firstly - the Sony does not care about the directory structure you keep your books in. The directory structure Save template is unrelated to Sony Collections definition.

Secondly - Collections are set in the Sony PRST1 device interface driver, Prefs - Plugins - Device Interface - SONY PRS-T1 - Customize plugin in the box labeled 'Comma separated list of metadata fields ...', namely the box below the Save template box. If you want to use a custom column, such as your new genre column it needs a # in front, i.e. #genre. A standard calibre column doesn't need the #, e.g. tags

Thirdly - I'm not sure that the PRST1 even supports nested Collections. However, I've never used nested Collections myself, so I could be wrong.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote