Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 09:53 AM   #11
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I've had a few lucid dreams, though it hasn't happened that often. I once had a dream that I was sure I'd had before and I knew something bad was coming up so I forced myself to do something else (opening a door rather than going up some stairs) and I found myself looping back to the start of the dream when I did it. There is one dream I've had a various times (more so when I was a young kid). I would enter a room of the house I lived in at night and would be unable to find the light switch. I had a sense that someone was in there with me but I wouldn't be able to see them. Later I came to understand that I was probably under some stress at such times and I didn't want to face whatever it was so the conflict would come out in my dreams as an unknown someone in a darkened room.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote