View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 07:10 PM   #67
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Funny that I should read this. I ended up on MobileRead after bricking my Cybook Gen3 in 2008, by accidentally formatting it's USB-drive. It had all of it's software on there, except for the part that boots it and gives it USB-capability...

Glad to see that there already have been people that could help, as I can't anymore. I sold my Touch to upgrade to the Paperwhite.