View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 02:13 PM   #269
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
@rorogio: Please edit your first post to update it to the new strings, as it will get complicated for me to keep track of translation updates otherwise. Thanks!

PS: In case you can't edit that post, it may be because of a "new user restriction" - I read somewhere that you can only edit your posts once you made a minimum number of posts (5? 10?) - but that is just hearsay, I can't verify it. If that is the case, let me know and I can edit it for you (if you agree, that is).
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote