View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 05:52 PM   #152
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by foghat View Post
How are you defining 'no relationship plans'?

If you are talking about potentially hanging out with someone for a few weeks and just see where the wind blows, I get it. Sort of.

If you are talking about a one night stand, you have just blown me away with your (I extrapolate) 'boring sex not worth the risk' comment.

All and all, not sure if serious.
Any more serious (more than sex) longterm relationship with a non-reader (if that's what you mean by 'hanging out together just to see how far it goes') would be so far out off my radar that I wouldn't even bother to think about it.
If I happen to spend free time with non readers
(what rarely occurs; somehow the things I like to do mostly attract people who like to read too) I limit the contact to said occasions.
I made the experience that I and non-readers just don't grok each other.

The way I understood the 1st post was that only a one-night (optional becoming friends with benefits was not discussed) was planned.
So yes what I said about not being completely out of question but probably too boring to waste ones time on, was about sex-only short- or longterm pairings. After all I could read a good book instead.

Note that it's all about probabilities. I admit that the meeting and contact might have shown hints it would be worth giving a try, but I think it's unlikely.

If that blows you away; well different thinking patterns. OTOH you might wonder how little importance the physical appearance has in my judgement. Even if it's just about having sex together.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote