View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 03:34 PM   #2
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
The Wiki, especially the section about LIPC, is your friend here.

The "Interesting handlers / actions" contains information about how to peek and poke around LIPC.

I merely fetched the output from "lipc-probe -a -v", took a look at it, applied a bit of common sense, and after 5 minutes of trial-and-error arrived at the commands below.

For this particular case:
Code:
# disable WiFi
lipc-set-prop com.lab126.cmd wirelessEnable 0

#enable WiFi
lipc-set-prop com.lab126.cmd wirelessEnable 1
It works for me (though I haven't tested what it does if no Wifi connections are specified, or available, etc.)

If you find this useful, and/or if you find out more about how exactly it behaves, you're more than welcome to add this information to the Wiki as well.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote