View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 04:35 PM   #7
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolansky View Post
just the pdf viewer renders pdf differently with more contrast than the adobe viewer does but with some pdf works with some don't i perfer despite of that the adobe viewer because the pdf viewer renders pdf not as the original pdf and i use mostly text-marking which is not supported with pdf viewer just handwriting. but nontheless if the contrast for some pdf is quite low in adobe viewer try the pdf viewer to compare with.
thanks Dolansky: is just that with the new firmware I thought they would also put controls to increase the contrast (in Adobeviewer I think). Perhaps in another release. If you are testing the 2.2.1, how is it looking?
paola is offline   Reply With Quote