View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 03:52 AM   #13
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Jerry, try again here: http://www.booksonboard.com/index.ph...0378&v=details

You'll see as Jon suggested that they're available in LIT (Microsoft Reader) format.
I will check them out, However after a little more research than I would have cared to do I found them all for MS Reader at Powells.com, I guess I should have started at the source Microsoft has a MS reader index that will link you to the retailer for the book.

Now my only other question to clear up is the Conversion. I use convertlit to De-Drm the book then calibre to convert to LRF. Is there a difference in MS reader and Secure MS reader or is that just the way retailers list the same format?
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote