View Single Post
Old 12-20-2007, 03:22 PM   #6
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
I just posted about mobi2mobi here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17718

and that Perl program can change the title but I am not sure if it works on DRM:ed files since I do not have any to test with. If the title data is the last data in the header than it probably will work.

You can edit the file in an editor to change the title if you also change the 4 bytes that specifies the length of the title.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote