View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 04:54 AM   #1
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
The Black Library

I have downloaded the free books offered by The Black Library in anticipation of the launch of their e book store. Today I saw that they have some books up for sale so I purchased Horus Rising.

It seems there is no DRM and they are relying on a complicated set of terms and conditions that they ask you to agree to before downloading.

Anyone purchased anything from these guys? How has it worked out if you have? I didn't bring my kindle to work today so have not been able to check the book out.

About 3 years ago I wrote to them asking if they had any plans to release e versions of their books and they said they were not even considering it. We are moving along it seems.
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote