View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 09:23 PM   #33
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
After reading your reviews and descriptions of the ease with which you converted your books and magazines I would find it hard to redo it the way I did.

If worst comes to worse, I could learn to read from paper again, maybe.
Read from paper? AAAACK!

It would be worth it to do it the way, say, Iain and I have done it if you had over a thousand books to do like we do. I'm taking a really simplistic approach due to a lack of time (and energy!) and not bothering with OCR. Most e-book readers will not read the resulting image type PDFs very well but I've had fairly good luck with the JetBook Lite when away from the house (a compromise but better than nothing) and I use my 32" TV (patched into my computer) to read at home; I actually like the TV better than using a reader.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote