View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 08:44 PM   #2
LivresInOz
LivresInOz
LivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: Kobo: Forma + Libra|Galaxy: TAB A7 + Note 8 tablet|Boox: Note Air 2
I can now confirm that the same vendor on Alibaba has ripped off at least two members of this forum, sending them a completely different product after they ordered a boox.

the vendor goes under two names:
Linda Van
Michael Jordan (yes, I know!)

it's one of the cheapest supposed boox on alibaba, but you will not GET a boox, you will get this cheap piece of junk (and I can confirm, it IS junk) that is not even an e-reader of any kind:

http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/7...d-writing.html

then the vendor will refuse to refund your money, offering only a useless partial refund.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Last edited by LivresInOz; 07-13-2010 at 08:47 PM.