View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 01:36 AM   #14
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Yes, I supplied some code a while ago to have the content server to serve kepubs with the ".kepub.epub" extension. That was needed for them to be downloaded by the browser. But, I didn't think about the metadata update issue. At the time, this plugin didn't exist (well, I might have had a version), so calibre couldn't have done it.

I suppose what this needs is for the server to handle any format that calibre has a metadata writer plugin for. And the plugboards to recognise this as well. Kovid is in the process of rewriting the content server, but, apart from seeing lots of code updates, I haven't looked at it. Hopefully, the changes will include handling non-standard formats, but, I don't know. I'll try and have a look.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote