View Single Post
Old 09-06-2021, 11:45 AM   #1
Leonatus
Wizard
Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Shine 3
Rosegger, Peter: I.N.R.I [german] V.1 06.09.2021

Peter Rosegger (eigentlich Roßegger; * 31. Juli 1843 in Alpl, Steiermark, Kaisertum Österreich; † 26. Juni 1918 in Krieglach, Österreich-Ungarn) war ein österreichischer Schriftsteller und Poet (Wikipedia).

Der 1905 erschienene Roman I.N.R.I trägt den Untertitel „Frohe Botschaft eines armen Sünders“. Thema ist das Neue Testament, aber in einer interessanten Variante: In der Rahmenerzählung geht es um einen zum Tode verurteilten Attentäter, der sich in der Haft auf seine christlichen Wurzeln besinnt und um der Angst zu entkommen beginnt, die Heilige Schrift aus dem Gedächtnis wiederzugeben, aber auf eine Weise, die dem Verständnishorizont eines modernen Menschen entspricht. Er erfindet tüchtig hinzu, wo die Bibel kargt, und erklärt teilweise auf geradezu humorvolle Weise gewisse schwer verständliche biblische Episoden.

Die Rechtschreibung wurde aktualisiert.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cover.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	189131  
Attached Files
File Type: epub Peter Rosegger, INRI.epub (579.7 KB, 566 views)
Leonatus is offline   Reply With Quote