View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 11:20 PM   #107
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
There are a number of "If you liked this author, you might like that author" search engines out there. Some of more on the mark than others.
About a year back, I tried a couple of the if you like this author, here's others you may like sites. I will admit that some of the results weren't bad but I also got quite a few authors being recommended that weren't even in the same time zone, well, genre. How did I get from science fiction with an emphasis on the hard science variant to shapeshifter fantasy/romances. How did Hal Clement connect to Shelley Laurenston? That's the only odd pairing I can remember but there were several in that line.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote