View Single Post
Old 09-06-2020, 04:04 AM   #407
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by swaudrey View Post
Hi all, I'm interested in jailbreaking my new Kindle Paperwhite, saw a thread where I have to PM a user, but don't have access to the PM feature.

Do I need to do any proper posting in this forum beforehand for PM's to be enabled? I don't want to do fluff posts just to inflate post number, mainly looking for info on jailbreaking my device for custom screensavers.

Thank you!
As far as I can tell, you should already have access to PMs.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote