View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 12:01 PM   #10
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
I always wonder about online services ... they could be copying anything and everything someone uploads. Therefore, I am curious why you choose to use a service like that instead of the quite nice quality alternatives that the plugins provide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notjohn View Post
I usually finish my e-books in Word, so I've only done this with OpenOffice Writer (presumably the same or very like Libre) out of curiosity. I save it as a *.dox or *.docx file and run that through Word2CleanHtml dot com online. Once, with an OOW document, the html paragraphs wound up as p class="normal" which required a quick find & replace. And Word docs occasionally insert an empty hyperlink, which doesn't affect the usability of the file but causes a fail in Epubcheck. (Flight Crew does not seem to find the latter.)
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote