View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 08:37 PM   #44
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Get 25 YA books, for only 99 cents each, from P.D. Workman. She is also offering at least one YA book for free.

Workman appears to be both an author and an indie publisher. She's written several of these books; the rest of them have been written by other authors and appear to have been published by her.

It looks like most of the 99 cent books, at least, are only available as Kindle mobis. One of them appears to be available, well, practically everywhere it looks like.

Find all of the 99 cent books on this webpage. At the very top of the webpage there is a link that says "free ebook." Clicking on that link will take you to another webpage where you can request the download. You will have to provide an email address, and you will be advised that "you will be subscribed to my email list."

The free ebook is called Diversion, Book #2 of the Breaking the Pattern series. You can download the book in either the Kindle or ePub format. For your convenience, here is the Amazon webpage for the book. There is only one rating at Amazon for the book (but it's good); there are many more at GoodReads and the ratings on the book are very high there.

P.D. Workman's homepage is a "busy one." I may have easily missed some more cheap or free ebooks that she's offering. If you're so inclined, I suggest that you rummage around on that webpage and see what other goodies that she might have there.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote