Thread: writing caret
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 06:29 PM   #6
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh603 View Post
There is if your encoding is set for a language that doesn't put accents on anything.
You are right, that's why I spoke about "accent circonflexe". I meant it for a French language user.

BTW, I realize it's also the same problem for "trémas" on a French keyboard, that is "umlaut" (?) in English.

On my Sigil preferences, I chose French language. There are no particular keyboard preferences I can see.
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote