View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 03:19 PM   #50
hrosvit
Moron
hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, Galaxy Note 2, Nook ST
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I was thinking the same thing. 1TB is not very much when you start storing video.
Definitely. I have a 15TB media server that I rip all my BluRays and DVDs to, so using less than 700MB or so to store my collection of original ebooks is no great strain.

Considering the small file sizes, I'd rather have them and not need them than need them and not have them.
hrosvit is offline   Reply With Quote