View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 09:29 PM   #22
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackau View Post
I don't mind the new design resmebles even more with old ipods. I think APPLE may have their laywers ready if COOL-Er's business end up doing well in the future.

The navi wheel still seem unnesscary as angular direactional butttons at the bottom would do the job just as good. Actually they can cut another CM off the new design and fit the same size screen.

I may get this as a gift if it was cheap enough... yet , this year is tipped to have hundreds of new models readers from dozens of companies new and old. Cooler needs more edge to survive.

Yep I agree Cool-er does need to get a edge going. Currently its style is one of the things that sets it apart, as most ereaders are basically the same design and functions.

I do like that the company is trying to get out new firmware updates in a reasonable and timely manner, unlike what I hear about Bookeen.

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote