View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 02:06 PM   #5
JIPG-reader
Zealot
JIPG-reader does all things with Zen-like beautyJIPG-reader does all things with Zen-like beautyJIPG-reader does all things with Zen-like beautyJIPG-reader does all things with Zen-like beautyJIPG-reader does all things with Zen-like beautyJIPG-reader does all things with Zen-like beautyJIPG-reader does all things with Zen-like beautyJIPG-reader does all things with Zen-like beautyJIPG-reader does all things with Zen-like beautyJIPG-reader does all things with Zen-like beautyJIPG-reader does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kobo Aura H2O Ed2, Onyx Boox C67ML
Regarding the problem with the light , I have also seen it in a Tagus Iris 2017 (a cousin from yours ), so maybe is a software problem (very old by the way, because I had it (in another way) in a tagus lux 2015 (old boox C67ML). At the beginning, the light was always off when coming back from standby or starting, later is was changed (in other FW) to remain as it was when switched off or sent to standby. For me, this is the best situation (to let it as it was), but now it seems to be impossible with the options in the menu.
In the case of the tagus Iris 2017, it was even worse, as the light indication was as it was before going to standby (e.g. light on with three stripes), but actually the light was off!!!)

Anyway, pressing the central button should be enough to come back the light. Maybe you press too long the button?. In my tagus 2015, the "long press" is not too long.
JIPG-reader is offline   Reply With Quote