View Single Post
Old 10-08-2015, 03:50 AM   #46
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Not yet. To tell the truth, I was not aware of this possibility and I had given up. Then I found this thread and davidfor appeared.

I will try it with a new image at the end of this month. And provide a report.

@davidfor
Thank you David.

Edit: success

Following tshering advice on previous post, I looked the documentation for the "factory reset" and religiously applied it. To my surprise, my Kobo Glo jumped back to life and after a few hiccups, is now up and running with 3.1.8. version.

I have now two working ebook-readers. As I am waiting for the PW3 jailbreak (5.6.5. version), I will reinstall KSM07 and Koreader. Life goes on...

Last edited by roger64; 10-08-2015 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Unbricked